Quantum Theologica

Quantum Theologica unites theology and science. This is a spiritual based philosophy that allows for the free discussion of science, ufology and the paranormal. We encourage members of all faiths to comment. Theology is an important part of this because religious texts are full of spiritual truths about the nature of reality. “The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence.” NIKOLA TESLA

Friday, July 02, 2004

The Question

The question I hear asked alot is, what about the long ages of Adam or Noah?

I have a theory on this. I believe once Adam mixed with mankind they became more ordered. I base this on Thermodynamics, when the state becomes more ordered entropy decreases.

Basically, if my room is filled with dirty clothes it will take more energy to clean it than if my room had only a few dirty clothes. My room with more dirty clothes is in a higher state of entropy(disordered) and my room with less dirty clothes is is in a state of lower entropy(ordered). This is just a quick explanation of entropy.

I believe that this explains the longer years and this is why they were more advanced. This is the advanced civilization that preceded us, that many cultures talk about and they were destroyed by the Divine Judgement of God. I think they were in a lower state of entropy than us and therefore in a more ordered state.

I then get asked, who did Adam mix with? I will give you the answer next week along with the post about Fractal Geometry and the 4th dimension.

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home