Quantum Theologica

Quantum Theologica unites theology and science. This is a spiritual based philosophy that allows for the free discussion of science, ufology and the paranormal. We encourage members of all faiths to comment. Theology is an important part of this because religious texts are full of spiritual truths about the nature of reality. “The day Science begins to study nonphysical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all previous centuries of its existence.” NIKOLA TESLA

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Grasping The Gnat

I will talk about Fractal Dimensions another time, because this subject crossed my heart. I think it's all well and good that we talk about various things, but the God's Grace and the Power of His Love can never be talked about enough. Jesus said,"some strain at a gnat and swallow a camel". In other words, people can swallow the so called deep things of the world, but they can't grasp the simple yet profound message of the Grace of God. Grace is recieving something you don't deserve, like if you get all F's in your classes in school, but you get credited with a perfect score in each class. See, For God so Loved the World He sent His Only Son to to get a Perfect Score and we can be Credited with that Perfect Score, no matter what are score in life is.

When I chat with atheist or agnostics I often get asked,"how can you believe in something so simple?" My reply is, since God loves us so why should He make it complex for us to recieve His Grace through His Son The Lord Jesus Christ. This makes me think to my childhood. When I was young and I got sick my mother and father would stay up all through the night sometimes and walk me to sleep. My mom sometimes tells stories on how it was really hard sometimes to get me to sleep when I was real sick so they would take turns carrying me until I fell asleep. When my mom was finished with the stories I didn't ask, well why did you do it, I knew why. So when God offers us something as a gift, should you be asking why?

The Grace of God dwarfs any opinions from Einstein, Hawking or any of the others. It's about humbling yourself before God and that is where pride and the vanity of life comes in. Submitting your will to God's Will is very profound and Jesus stressed this in the Garden of Getheseme when He said in Matthew 26:39 And He went a little farther, and fell on His face and Prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. The Lord's prayer states,"God's Will be done on earth as in Heaven". Throughout scripture it stresses doing God's Will and not your own. Ecclesiastes in chaper 1 verse 2:

Vanity of vanities, says the preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Vanity of life stops some fom humbling themselves before God. That's pride.

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home